This is an adapter to modify your G-Shock so that you will be able to use straps like Nato and Zulu Straps for better fit, comfort and durability. This G-Shock modification will bring a new lease of life to your Casio watch.
Allows Casio G-Shock watches to be used with 22mm and 24mm Nato or Zulu straps. You will be able to use 22mm but there will be some play.
Works with Casio DW5000, DW5200, DW5300, DW5600, DW5300CV, DW5600/GW5600, DW6100, DW6200, DW6500, DW6900/G6900, DW9052, G2500, G7900, G8900, G100/GA100/GD100/GDF100, GA110, GA120/GD120, GD350, GA400, GA700, GG1000, G8900, G9100, GW9200, G9300, GW9400, GL7200, GLS5600 and many other (but not all) G-Shocks that feature 16mm lug width. Does not work with G9000, GA1000, MRG and GST series.
Many G-Shock that can accept a standard 16mm spring bar should be compatible. It might be difficult to fit the adapters for some G-Shock models hence we will supply 2 thinner spring bars which will make it easier to install the adapter onto your G-Shock for most cases as there is more room to wiggle. If that doesn't work, you might need to cut off abit of resin on the adapter to fit. (marked red in picture) Check out video below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're unsure of how to install the Nato strap.
How to fit the Casio G-Shock Nato Strap Adapters
1. Remove the standard polyurethane strap using the spring bar tool provided and use back the removed spring bars to attach the adapter (or use our thinner spring bar supplied if the original spring bar is hard to snap into the lug hole)
2. Slide one end of the spring bar into the lug hole
3. Use the spring bar tool and push the spring bar inwards so it comes into contact with the inner side of the lugs.
4. As you will not be able to see the spring bar hole on one side, it is little tricky to get the spring bar in place. Once you get the spring bar into the lugs, use the springbar tool "Y" end to push it in until you hear a click. (use our thinner spring bar supplied if the original spring bar is hard to snap into the lug hole)
5. To make sure the spring bar fitted the lugs hole, try pulling the adapter to make sure it is secure before slotting the NATO strap.
6. Hold on to the adapter and slide in one end of the strap through one side of the adapter
07. Pull the strap to the desired position and slide the remaining strap through the other adapter and you've installed the strap unto your G-Shock!
Check out this video from WatchUP69 to learn how to install our Nato adapters (time code 05:00-09:05)
Check out this video from Watches Galore to learn how to modify our Nato adapters for your G-Shock
Check out this video from Perth Watch to learn how to install our Nato adapters unto your GW-9400 Rangeman
Pro Tip: If you're worried about scratching your watch, apply small pieces of scotch tape on lugs before you work on it. :)
We hope you found this article helpful. Have questions or comments? Send an email to email@example.com.
For the full range of Vario's Nato strap kit for Casio G-Shock please visit https://www.vario.sg/collections/nato-g-shock
You might also be interested in these articles
How to accessories your G-Shock with Vario's Nato straps
6 Customers' G-Shock with Nato Straps that we Like
G-Shock Nato Adapter Kit Customer's Testimonials